A Week's Worth of Odds & Ends

10:00 AM

Just as expected this week was somewhat of a whirlwind. Papa Bear was back to teaching his herd of mini bears and I was back to my regular work schedule too. It's been a little tough adjusting as I miss him terribly during the day and being carless during the day comes with it's own set of obvious drawbacks. Though I am grateful I have my babies to keep me company and oddly enough I'm still not over cooking and baking as I have continued with that all week long. It's resulted in some amazing meals and we are all quite happy about that. 
We are so looking forward to this long weekend. We have some housekeeping items on the agenda (such as a visit to Ikea) but there's plenty of fun things I'm looking forward to - like fall shopping and enjoying our last few opportunities to eat outside. 
Hope all of you have a wonderful one as well!
xo

You Might Also Like

2 notes

Let's talk!