Florida Vacay

1:30 PM

Florida was everything we had hoped for/needed and more. I was a little worried of how I would look in a swimsuit and I did feel a little self-conscious at first but after a day or so I decided to embrace it. I may not look like I used to but the reason for it more than makes up for it! And seeing all the little babies and kids on the beach made me all the more excited for December. We also found ourselves saying "next year will be so different..." all too often and imagining our little one in his or her little swimsuit just made my heart melt. 
Our time at the beach wasn't terribly exciting but it was our kind of vacation - lots of sleep, good food and a whole lot of doing nothing. We didn't really go anywhere or do anything, in fact we made it a goal to spend as much time as humanly possible at the pool or the beach. And it was well worth it. I genuinely feel like I am rested up and ready to meet this new school year and enter the last trimester of this pregnancy. And for that Florida... I thank you!

You Might Also Like

0 notes

Let's talk!