Jailbird

9:22 AM

hat - target, jacket - h&m, dress & shoes - target

This is a lot of black and white, even for me. But! I have a good reason, actually several good reasons. First - I haven't taken that jacket off since I bought it. It's actually made out of denim and the most comfortable and delicious thing. Second, now that it's warm enough I am wearing this maxi dress over and over again. It's just so perfect and not too long which is a miracle for me! Oh and the hat! Well I have two of them and the second it becomes "officially summer" they never leave my head. So there you have it "the birth of an outfit" if you will. I know, I know your brain just grew three sizes but we've been talking about a lot of heavy stuff so I thought I'd lighten it up a bit! 

P.S. I am so incredibly touched by all your words and I want to take the time to thank all of you so please bear with me as I find the time to do this. xoxo




You Might Also Like

3 notes

  1. Cutests outfit ever!! You are way too pretty! I love that jacket :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit on you. I think its one of my top favorite looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much ladies! Glad you liked it! It's become my uniform :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk!