wishing you a cozy weekend

3:01 PM


I don't know about you but I couldn't be happier it's friday!! We woke up to a crisp breezy day and after some bundling up headed to the pumpkin patch. The kids enjoyed the heck out of all the activities including something called the "corn crib" and of course the petting zoo. Teddy passed out in his car seat five minutes before getting home but I was able to execute a successful "car transfer" and he napped for a solid hour once home. 
We did a deep clean of the house yesterday getting ready for our family coming for the weekend so today I've just been doing a few last loads of laundry and lighting candles and picking up airplanes left waiting for unsuspecting bare feet. I feel like this week has been especially fruitful in the "links" department so I thought I'd share a few with you:














- this tumblr, a psl, the spa station on spotify and a cozy blanket, YOUR WELCOME

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend full of all things cozy and delicious!

You Might Also Like

0 notes