wishing you a relaxing looong weekend

9:38 PM


It's finally here!! Friday! Kevin will be finishing up his first week at his new school as the kids and I dive into our journey of homeschooling today. We're excited! I seriously can't thank all of you enough for reaching out and giving me so much support, advice and sharing absolutely amazing resources. I can't wait to share them all with you on Monday. It really takes a village and gosh do I love mine, thank you, you sweet souls.
We're been so busy getting settled here, getting Kevin ready for his new job and the three of us for homeschool we kind of forgot that it's a long weekend. By the time I got on airbnb everything was gone or ridiculously expensive. So I think we'll just stay put. I have some recipes I've been looking forward to working through and the weather is supposed to be lovely so I see some more walks and lunches al fresco in our future. Wishing you a wonderful one wherever you may be!

Here are some things that caught my eye this week:

P.S. Comments are now open! 

You Might Also Like

0 notes

Let's talk!